[97.501] , [97.505(a)]

Who may receive partial credit for the elements represented by an expired Amateur Radio license?

  1. Any person who can demonstrate that they once held an FCC-issued General, Advanced, or Amateur Extra class license that was not revoked by the FCC
  2. Anyone who held an FCC-issued Amateur Radio license that has been expired for not less than 5 years and not more than 15 years
  3. Any person who previously held an amateur license issued by another country, but only if that country has a current reciprocal licensing agreement with the FCC
  4. Only persons who once held an FCC issued Novice, Technician, or Technician Plus license