Which of the following describes authorization or licensing required when operating an amateur station aboard a U.S.-registered vessel in international waters?

  1. Any amateur license with an FCC Marine or Aircraft endorsement
  2. Any FCC-issued amateur license
  3. Only General Class or higher amateur licenses
  4. An unrestricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit